The Wetsus Academy Scholarship Programme aims to attract talented students with an EU or non-EEA nationality by offering them financial support by means of waiving some or all of the tuition fees and living expenses. We want to allow promising students from the EU and developing countries to follow the master’s in Water Technology (joint Degree).
• EU BSc students starting an MSc programme in September 2023
• BSc students from outside the European Economic Area starting an MSc programme in September 2023
Scholarship amount EU BSc Students: Full or partial tuition fee support and/or living allowance.
Non-EEA BSc students: partial tuition fee support /or living allowance.
• non-EU applicants: deadline for application April 15, results from May 15
• EU applicants: deadline for application May 15, results from June 15
How to apply?
• motivation letter explaining the reason for applying, and whether you apply for full or partial support (tuition or tuition plus living wage)
• extract of the grades
We will evaluate your application
Criteria for eligibility
• Meet the Admission requirements for MWT (you can check the criteria on WUR website)
• Affinity with the master programme
• Financial need